Monday, September 17, 2007

In the Beginning....

First off, let me explain myself a bit. I have been somehow related to law enforcement, in various capacities, for a total of eight and a half years. I have been an Explorer, a Reserve Officer, and now a Police Officer. My intent with this thing is to share my feelings, experiences, and ideas, and sometimes just to vent my frustration.

I have read books written by cops that were formatted like a blog, and I don't think I will ever get a book published, so this seems to be the most appropriate format for my purposes.

Some things I write will be very graphic. I'll try to warn you at the beginning of the post, so the squeamish can skip to the next one.

Some things I write may be politically incorrect, or just plain incorrect. That's my prerogative. If you don't like it, feel free to read someone else's warm and fuzzy blog.

I welcome everyone's comments and opinions here, just as I do on the street. I will also tell you what I think about your comments and opinions, just as I do on the street. I figure if you can dish it out, you'd better be able to take it.

So, this blog thing is an entirely new experience for me. Bear with me, and enjoy the ride along.

No comments: