Saturday, January 5, 2008

I Should Have Said "Merriam Webster are Profusely Entertaining"...

More words I like:

Gratuitous

Egregious

Expedient

Counterproductive

Ousted

Exacerbate

Perturbed

Protuberance - I love that one

Kitsch

Introspect

Precipitation - Because if you say "rain", it will rain.

Interdependence

Soporific - Thank you Flopsy Bunnies

Indifferent

Disheveled

Palindrome

Phantasmagoria

Gallivanting - Almost as much fun to say as it is to do!

Bifurcate

Faux - Really!

Shampoo - As opposed to real poo?

Gregarious

Oh my! I get the feeling this is going to be a regular thing. I could keep on for days! That's all for this particular installment.

1 comment:

ENFORCER said...

I'm gonna try to use each one of these in various police reports in the near future. Should be fun......