Friday, February 8, 2008

A Cure for the Itch?

Oh, how funny I must have looked today to those not "in the know". I had a small insect bite right smack in the middle of my chest, and it itched.... especially when it was covered by my body armor.

How I would have loved to see the looks on the faces of those who saw me with my ASP expanded and shoved down the front of my vest. I couldn't see them though -- because my hand was in front of my face moving my ASP back and forth to scratch the itch. Hey, it's the only thing I had with me that would reach!

I'm sure it was quite amusing. I wish I could have seen it...

9 comments:

Liz said...

My baton is a multi-use tool. I use it to pop the trunk when I don't want to lean into the car to hit the switch. I use it to reach for things that are on high shelves or have rolled under desks. And always, it is very handy for down the vest back scratching.

Kojak said...

Hey now thats funny stuff !! As for the itch, good God do I know what you mean ! It's not uncommon to find me with my back against the corner of a door trying to get that spot right in the middle of the ol back . Hey thanks for the link! Be Safe !!

Front Porch Society said...

Too funny! Heh, sometimes you got to use what you have handy to reach that itch! ;)

TheBronze said...

Been there...

Officer "Smith" said...

'Tis good to know I'm not alone...

TheBronze said...

It's also good for turning the pass. side spot-light.

ccpdfsd said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Officer "Smith" said...

Justusforall: Dude, come on now! This is a family blog. I'm gonna have to start moderating my comments if you keep that up. Let's try to at least keep it PG.

Mrs. "Smith" said...

Geez, justusforall, did your mother have any surviving crotch fruit that weren't rotten?