Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ummmm, What?

I did this test after seeing it on Officer Wright's blog. I did not expect the result I got...






Which Great US President Are You Most Like?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Ronald Reagan

40th President, in office from 1981-1989
Born: 1911 Died: 2004


Ronald Reagan


69%

Abraham Lincoln


67%

Theodore Roosevelt


64%

Dwight Eisenhower


62%

Thomas Jefferson


57%

George Washington


57%

John Kennedy


52%

Franklin Roosevelt


52%

Lyndon Johnson


48%

Harry Truman


41%

Woodrow Wilson


36%




Ronald Regan? I think the 69% likeness speaks volumes. If I am most like Regan, but only because his views and mine are 69% similar, that tells me that I am not truly like ANY past president.

HARUMPF!

1 comment:

ccpdfsd said...

I am most like Theodore Roosevelt!
Tax and spend, tax and spend!