Saturday, December 14, 2013

Blah, Blah, Blah...

Just a quick note to the fuck-knuckle I stopped for speeding today...

You can tell me you hope bad things befall me.  You can call me all the names you want.  That is a wonderful aspect of our United States Constitution.  It allows you to be as big of a loud-mouthed asshole as you choose to be.  As long as you don't make threats or try to incite a fight, you can talk all damned day.

The key here is, if I can't convince you intellectually to accept responsibility for your mistake, whether because you choose not to or you're unable, I will see to it that you take fiscal responsibility.

Either way, you're going to have to deal with your error.

I couldn't care less what nastiness you fling at me...

6 comments:

Jeff said...

His attitude speaks volumes about himself, if only he knew what a prat he is. Keep up the good work and thanks for keeping idiots like him under control.

Anonymous said...

A holes like this will be the first to scream for your help when they're in trouble.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas form our house to yours

MTL said...

First off, very cool blog. Found you from Lagniappe's lair and I really appreciate your honesty as a police officer. Not that it matters, but some of us do actually appreciate everything you do and think you deserve every penny of your salary whatever it may be.
The more I read the news today, the more I see how crappy and disrespectful society has turned to each other so it doesn't shock me as much anymore that people think it's okay to disparage an officer to their face.
I don't know how you all do it sometimes. I can't even imagine how you have the tolerance to keep your temper in the face of such idiots. I tell myself all the time, that's why "so and so IS a cop and YOU are not". :-) Stay safe out there and keep the rest of us safe too.

David Woycechowsky said...

at the end of January they held a fuberal for Officer Tommy Smith and thousands of policemen from all over California attended.

T M said...

Was that this "Officer Smith"?